Incentive awards are given to excellent young scientists. They are typically of
postdoctoral level and under 35 yrs.
Applications must consist of:
- Cv of the applicant.
- List of publications.
- Letter of support of the supervisor.
- Letter highlighting the creativity of the applicant in research and glimpse
on the future development of the research field.
- Proof of membership of KVCV or SRC.
Selection criteria are:
- Research must be performed in a Belgian university.
- The research areas are chemistry and chemical engineering.
- applicants must have at least two publications in one of
the Chemistry Europe journals.
- A candidate can apply a maximum of 3 times to obtain the incentive award,
even if he/she has not reached the age limit of 35 yrs.
- The candidate must be a member of KVCV or SRC.
- A candidate cannot exceed the age of 35 yrs.
- Applications must be submitted electronically in one
pdf-document to Prof. Benoît Champagne:
- Deadline for the 2022 incentive awards: MARCH 24, 2023 at 6pm.
Winners of the 2022 incentive awards:
- Dr. Roy Lavendomme, Universiteit Gent
- Ruben Van Lommel, KULeuven, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Winners of the 2021 incentive awards:
- Dr. Marta Barniol-Xicota, KULeuven
- Dr. Aurélien Chardon, Université de Namur
Winners of the 2020 incentive awards:
- Dr. Fransisco de Azambuja, KULeuven
- Dr. Jan Hullaert, Universiteit Gent
Winners of the 2019 incentive awards:
- Dr. Julien De Wnter, Université de Mons
- Dr. Ludovic Troian-Gautier, Université libre de Bruxelles
Winners of the 2018 incentive awards:
- Dr. Karen Leus, Universiteit Gent
- Dr. Anna Kaczmarek, Universiteit Gent
Winners of the 2017 incentive awards:
- Dr. Sammy W. Verbruggen, Universiteit Antwerpen
- Dr. Fady Nahra, Universiteit Gent